- 80 Great Narrative Essay Topics to Amaze Your Audience
- How to pick perfect narrative essay topics?
- Helpful techniques and tips for papers
- How to start a narrative essay
- How to choose good narrative essay topics?
- Narrative essay topics for college students
- Narrative essay topics on social media
- Narrative essay topics for music lovers
- Narrative essay topics on sports and games
- Narrative essay topics on gender roles
- Narrative essay topics on traveling
- Narrative essay topics on morality and religion
- Funny narrative essay topics
- Literacy narrative essay topics
- Personal narrative essay topics
- Any more interesting narrative essay topics?
Are you a writer fond of telling interesting stories? If yes, it’s important to know how to choose excellent narrative essay topics and follow the necessary assignment directions to come up with a brilliant draft. Find many original ideas for your narrative essay, including education, friends, family, work, favorite movie, childhood experiences, personal success, your journey, and others. Finally, you could contact a helpful essay writing service and buy one.
How to pick perfect narrative essay topics?
Picking a great subject and thinking over ideas and structure is essential for research paper writing. Consider your life experiences in the framework of your academic assignment or dissertation and choose the one you prefer to speak about to perform fine. Even a tiny incident can turn into the best plot. It should be an instructive story and convey meaning.
Helpful techniques and tips for papers
Review these helpful paper writing methods to pick up some good ideas for writing a narrative:
- Keep to classical essay structure
- Make sure to add a stong thesis statement in the introductory part
- You can use 1st person narration
- Be personal
- Stay clear
- Describe a memorable moment in your life
- Observe everything happening around you
- Imagine all the possibilities
- Reflect on your personality
There are many useful techniques that can help you, such as surfing the Internet, using data collection services, brainstorming alone or with your friends, or using a list of inspirational narrative essay topics for your readers below.
How to start a narrative essayAn introduction is an important part of an essay as it determines whether the reader will get interested in your essay and will have a desire to read it to the end.
That is why an essay should start with a hook. You can start your essay:
- With an flashback to the story that inspired your essay
- Give your personal insights
- Do not start with a quote by a famous person. It's such a cliche.
- Begin with a joke
- Provide a shocking fact or statistics.
How to choose good narrative essay topics?
If you cannot choose the narrative essay topic try the following. Brainstorm and write down all the ideas that come to your mind. Then, choose the one you like the most and narrow it down to make sure it can be covered in your essay. You can also to google the topic to make some research and get some insights or even inspiration.
If you feel lost and still don’t know how to find the best subject for your narrative essay, coursework or dissertation, check this list of useful variants in different essay writing categories and make your final decision for writing your narrative essay.
Narrative essay topics for college students
Aiming at writing an easy narrative that impresses your teacher or another reader? Need topic prompts for composing a great speech? Movie review? Consider making your paper writing topic choice from these >exciting subjects for essay writing / dissertation / project:
- Interesting books for college students to buy and read.
- Favorite novels for young adults.
- The best thing you’ve seen during your visit to a local museum.
- Memorable poems that you’ve read this summer.
- The best book you’ve ever read.
- Reasons to start your online learning blog.
- The best authors and their literary pieces.
- Describe why you like writing.
- Do you have your diary or journal?
- Would you agree to exchange paper notes for their digital versions?
Narrative essay topics on social media
A topic on the social media role in your life, business story, study, or about some specific situation on Instagram should be an easy way to establish contact with your audience (any project, coursework or essay writing service could use it). Check out these essay writing ideas for your papers:
- How you decided to delete your Facebook account.
- The video or picture that went viral on Instagram.
- The most memorable moment on Twitter.
- A tweet or Facebook message you wish you’ve never written.
- Why you envy people who use Instagram.
- The rise of Facebook or any other social media platform.
- How you describe your Facebook persona.
- Why you like sharing pictures.
- How often you use your Twitter account? Would you ever buy traffic?
- Does any Facebook story make you sad?
- Are you afraid that parents will read your social media posts one day?
Narrative essay topics for music lovers
A good topic idea is writing a narrative speech about your aesthetic views, or sharing how does your favorite musical chef-d’oeuvre influence your essay writing for your term / dissertation papers or a project. Alternatively, you can compose a research paper with a review of some cultural and historical trends you love:
- The best songs you listen to when hanging out with your friends.
- Your karaoke experience.
- Your favorite pop singer.
- Story of the tune that inspires you.
- Pop-music celebrities and their incredible lives.
- The growth of modern hip-hop culture.
- Musicians who failed fans due to drug abuse.
- The best songwriters of modern times.
- Your favorite musical works.
- Do you agree that Afro music pop takes over in Africa?
- Who is the person who introduced you to your favorite audio genre?
Narrative essay topics on sports and games
Love sport activities? Engage in gaming often (e.g., buy disks)? How about several words in your term paper about your skills, discussing hard problems you’ve learned about during paper writing, or talking about a challenging situation? Here are some suggestions for a good narrative essay (papers), at your services:
- The injury you had when playing football.
- The most exciting sporting experience.
- The game you like watching or playing.
- Childhood games that you will remember for the rest of your life.
- How regular exercises transformed you.
- Why your first World Cup exceeded your expectations.
- Story of the greatest football rivalry.
- Your most exciting gaming experience.
- Corruption cases that affect the modern football game.
- Reasons why you enjoy watching rugby.
- What game would you redesign if you had a chance?
Narrative essay topics on gender roles
Modern problematic social questions are a good topic choice for an outstanding case study or even a speech, of any structure. Here are some hot essay writing themes you can try for a valid point (or project topic / thesis), to impress your readers (any essay writing service could use them):
- Differences between female and male roles.
- Why you’re a feminist.
- Being harassed and catcalling in the streets.
- Gender biases in universities and how they are affecting studying.
- How much did you have to do to get a perfect body?
- Do you think that parents expect less from daughters than sons?
Narrative essay topics on traveling
Exotic places, change of surroundings, new fascinating experience, unknown lifestyle you've learned about, and meeting people abroad – sound like lots of story material to create a good narrative essay at the beginning of your term. Some guides for those who wonder how to deal with your homework (or papers):
- Your dream vacation.
- The biographies of space tourists.
- The most famous landmarks you’ve seen.
- The craziest adventure with your friends.
- Your unforgettable road trip.
- How traveling affected your personality and life.
- Your trip to tropical forests.
- The coolest thing to come from nature.
- Would you like to visit a foreign country?
- If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would you travel?
Narrative essay topics on morality and religion
A controversial, hard topic about faith or morality can be useful for a research paper, where you can point out a problematic situation, call for a change, tell a story to your reader, create a speech or make some personal statement. A few thesis examples to compose the proper structure of a project:
- Ethical dilemmas that you’ve faced.
- The growth of Islam.
- How to pass religious tests fast.
- Why you like helping others.
- Your personal experience in exploring other religions.
- How faith has changed your life.
- Why you feel uncomfortable when you lie.
- How much do you value spirituality in your life?
Funny narrative essay topics
A few words just to change the mood - why not pick an entertaining topic for a research paper? Add some good humor into your essay writing: service fails, pets who act weirdly, a funny birthday speech, or even embarrassing prank stories. Topic examples:
- How a student's passion for memes helped her to build a career in marketing.
- 7 most hilarious pranks my siblings and I have ever learned about.
- The history of cats' popularity on the Internet.
- Rise of the stand-up genre in the 2000s. Origin of the idea.
Literacy narrative essay topics
Everyone knows the general benefits of education, but you can go further in your term paper and research in detail how reading and writing influences children. A particular problem of understanding text or cunning essay writing technique, bold statement about uselessness of a certain book or a few words about the critical importance of writing skills (especially for an essay writing service) – all of that could contribute to a top-notch dissertation! You might find some of these subjects curious as well:
- History of the literature for children.
- My choice to pursue a career in writing.
- Multiple levels of understanding a book.
- Top 5 dead languages that still matter today
Personal narrative essay topics
Self-development, the idea of love, business growth story, interesting observations, important family moments, or daily challenges to overcome – all that deserves a quality research paper. Have a story to tell your teacher? If not sure yet, check some essay writing service or take a look at these essay writing thesis samples:
- How I regained motivation for studies in 5 simple steps.
- My tips for a healthy lifestyle on a limited family budget.
- Types of customers you should expect to meet, as a part-time barista.
- Exploring your home city: best places to visit on the weekend.
- My visit to Yellowstone National Park as a volunteer.
Any more interesting narrative essay topics?
Sure, there are so many things in life, present and past, one could create a speech about. Even if you don’t wish to think about research paper writing too much, just use the above-mentioned fantastic topic ideas to write your narrative essay and share your personal story with the targeted audience.
On the other hand, pressing yourself hard to fit into a deadline might be bad for your creativity. In case of a real problem with time or any other complications, feel free to get expert assistance from an essay writing service and hire experienced writers to do this job for you. You can buy a custom written essay and relieve your academic stress.