Get Your Personal List of 123 Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
- Get Your Personal List of 123 Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
- Why Would a Student Need a List of the Interesting Topics?
- 7 Tips for Writing a Winning Essay
- Persuasive Essay Structure
- Enjoy 103 Good Persuasive Speech Topics: Make Your Choice Wisely!
- Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
- Easy Persuasive Essay Topics
- Topics on Education
- Topics about Animals
- Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
- Good Essay Topics for High School
- Persuasive Essay Topics about Music
- Science Persuasive Essay Topics
- Persuasive Topics for Elementary Students
- Self-Help Writing Ideas
- Government & Politics Argumentative Paper Ideas
- Funny & Humorous Debatable Paper Ideas
“He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right argument, but in the right word. The power of sound has always been greater than the power of sense.”
– Joseph Conrad
That is one of the golden rules every student/young writer should memorize to write a persuasive paper that will be meaningful and powerful. The initial step to write a persuasive paper (or do my homework) that will be successful is choosing the most interesting topic. To choose which subject you are going to discuss, we offer to view the full list of good ideas from the particular field of study. It is not a report type of writing or research paper introduction, as these types of academic assignments are longer and usually cover broader topics.
We offer you to dedicate a few minutes to looking through this article. It contains a number of the good themes high school & college teachers tend to assign. Do you have any questions left? A professional online writing service is willing to help every student who has problems with meeting the deadlines or writing argumentative papers. Have no idea how to convince your reader? Pay people to do your homework and get high grades! We will be happy to contribute to your career success!
Why Would a Student Need a List of the Interesting Topics?
What if I tell you that by reading this article every student will learn more about how to write a good structure paper, how to pick interesting ideas and receive A+ grades. Isn’t it a goal of each school/college student? Having more than 100 good ideas is never enough without several supportive skills for your research paper:
- Reading & Comprehension
- Research & Analysis
- Critical Thinking
The initial step to success is still selecting the subject to write about and acknowledging the opposing arguments to convince your audience that you have sense.
Another great idea is to get some free essay examples of different types and on various subjects to get an overall idea of how a successful debatable paper looks.
In our opinion, the rest of the skills are gained during elementary & middle school education. The teachers do not always assign a particular topic. Many students get stuck at the stage of choosing the subject; they fail the mission by being late.
It sounds like enough reasons to read the proposed article, which contains more than 100 interesting themes and valuable writing tips. Have we persuaded you to go on reading? It is the brilliant example?
7 Tips for Writing a Winning Essay
Follow these steps if you want to create an A+ persuasive essay.
1. Take a stand: The golden rule of this kind of writing number one. Forget about the wishy-washy declarations in this type of academic writing: avoid generalizations like “Gender Studies as a school subject has its advantages & disadvantages.” A student must take a specific position (for example: “Gender Studies is a useless, discriminative subject that must be removed from the high school/college curriculum.”
2. Check whether you have enough evidence to convince and support the main argument (thesis statement). Conduct an in-depth research sitting in front of your computer or a school/college library. Apply both primary & secondary sources to collect different points of view, shocking facts, and impressive statistics.
“If you don’t know what you want to achieve in your presentation your audience never will.”
– Harvey Diamond
3. Decide on the target audience. Harvey is not the one to prove the significant role of the target reading/listening audience you address in your piece of writing.
4. Out of the list of good themes, make a shorter list specifying the ideas, which in your opinion, sound familiar and possess enough evidence to support your argument. The writer’s position must make sense (example: instead of claiming that murder is bad, state that a death penalty is not the most effective punishment and it will not stop serial killers from what they do.)
5. Follow the accepted academic paper structure and cover: introduction, 3-5 body paragraphs (one argument per each), conclusion, and write a Bibliography/ References page.
6. Outline the purpose. Are you trying to introduce an unpopular view on the subject of matter or are you writing to prove your position is right? The tone/voice of the final paper depends on these factors.
7. Cover something more than evidence. Write your paper on one of the interesting themes, present the collected evidence, but do not forget to include other supporting elements such as examples & meaningful explanations. It would be great to show things the writer has faced in his life.
Persuasive Essay StructureThe structure of the persuasive essay does not differ from any common essay type. It presupposes writing an introduction, main body, and conclusion. Let's revise what should be mentioned in each part.
- start with a hook for essay
- introduce the topics
- provide some background information
- add thesis statement
- state your main arguments
- present one argument per paragraph
- each paragraph should be related to a thesis statement
- present and develop ideas logically
- summarize the main points of the paper
- restate the thesis statement
- provide the concluding idea
- do not copy-paste or repeat the ideas mentioned in the paper; synthesize
- do not introduce new ideas
- do not introduce facts that contradict arguments provided in the paper
Enjoy 103 Good Persuasive Speech Topics: Make Your Choice Wisely!
Are you waiting impatiently to view the recommended list of good persuasive essay topics? We have divided 100+ cool persuasive themes into separate categories to make it simpler to outline the subject based on the student’s specialization.
Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
- Girls and boys can play in the same video games teams
- Every professional athlete must pass the drug test before the contest
- What is the role of media in sports life?
- Are athletes better role models than rock stars?
- High school & college sportsmen should be paid
- Extreme kinds of sports must be banned for children
- The social media scandals may ruin the Olympic Games
- David Beckham is an overrated football player
- Swimming is the safest and healthiest type of sports
- The role of Physical Education in modern schools is underestimated
Easy Persuasive Essay Topics
- Should insurance cover COVID-19 treatment?
- Classical music as a means of concentration on studying
- Online education decreases the quality of education
- Shopping as an unhealthy way to cope with stress and depression
- Does Instagram misrepresent reality?
- Should recreational marijuana be legalized in all the states?
- Social media and computer games provoke aggression among teenagers
- Are Instagram influencers real influencers?
- Green tea is more harmful than coffee
- Homework: does it improve the quality of education?
Remember that we have more blogs with various lists of topics. What about informative essay topics? Make time to read them, you will find something good for you.
Topics on Education
- Schools should make the classes shorter and more frequent
- It is important to decrease the amount of homework (get inspired)
- Why do parents deserve a greater impact on social education?
- Which subject can be excluded from the high school program?
- The most important social issues students face at college
- Students need longer holidays
- Gender Studies is a popular subject in social media
- Should students be rewarded for the high English test scores?
- Is there a way to punish school bullying effectively?
- Should schools abolish the part of English examinations?
Topics about Animals
- Why protecting a Giant Panda is critical?
- Zoos are worse than human prisons
- A zoo is much better than a jail
- Foxes should be bred into the home pets
- What is the least dangerous animal on the planet?
- The influence of wild animals on nature
- Hunting for sport is an acceptable pastime
- They should make hunting illegal
- No one has a right to keep wild-caught exotic animals against their will
- People should change their clothes preferences and stop wearing fur & leather clothing
Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
- Animal shows in zoos should be prohibited
- Should college athletes receive a scholarship?
- Waste sorting can help save the planet
- Should people under 18 be prohibited to create Instagram accounts?
- Online schooling negatively affects the level of education
- Is animal sport ethical?
- Mobile phones should be prohibited in schools
- Schools uniforms should be introduced in all schools
- School uniforms as means to help avoid discrimination based on social class
- Should recycling be mandatory?
Browsing cause and effect essay topics will encourage every student. You will come up with some additional ideas to write something interesting.
Good Essay Topics for High School
- Pros and cons of wearing a school uniform
- The issue of hate crime in schools
- Do you care that our society is no longer male-dominated?
- Does modern Internet video impinge on the adolescent’s intellect?
- Global Warming: myth or truth?
- The ethical & moral issues of cloning several years ago and now
- Do you agree that abortions should be illegal in every country?
- What country is death sentence an acceptable punishing measure?
- Do you agree that companies must start paying paternity leave to fathers?
- Should various communication devices be allowed during the examinations?
Persuasive Essay Topics about Music
- Percussionists cannot be called professional musicians
- It is time to make music literacy a mandatory element of high school/college curricula
- Are school students better off studying dance or music?
- Do you care that American and British musicians are more paid than the artists from the rest of the world?
- Does it make sense to invest in your personal band for years?
- Every person with normal hearing can sing
- Playing bass guitar is not easier than playing 6-string electro guitar
- Music can act as one of the real treatments to cure mental health disorders
- Can some genres like heavy metal push the children to commit suicide?
- Is gothic music focus on death?
Science Persuasive Essay Topics
- Are cell phones safe for health?
- They must allow the law enforcement to apply DNA profiling in criminal investigations
- People have no right to conduct medical research on animal species
- The government should participate in developing measures necessary to prevent rare species of plants/animals from extinction
- Do you feel that our activity contributes to the global warming?
- People alone are responsible for the high level of pollution in the atmosphere
- Should oil companies be held more accountable in terms of the oil spills?
- Can marijuana act as a medical treatment?
- They should stop cloning animals
- Is it safe to eat genetically modified food?
Interesting sociology topics are here at your disposal. There are so many themes to study and write about for your work.
Persuasive Topics for Elementary Students
- The positive outcomes of war
- The largest part of homework writing assignments is useless in elementary school
- Collecting cars or dolls is the most boring hobby in the world
- Students of any age must have permission to keep their devices on during the class
- School cafeteria serve almost poisonous food
- Colleges must provide students with the free lunches
- Money and successful career can bring real happiness
- Should students pay for homework tasks?
- Why can every child have a pet?
- What has more impact - recycling or donating?
Self-Help Writing Ideas
- Improve your time management to succeed at work
- The way to dress for success
- Why is it important to be true?
- Do the embarrassing episodes make people stronger?
- Potential catastrophes make people who survive value their lives more than before
- Should people live their lives spontaneously?
- Are determination and hard work enough to be successful?
- Self-confident is the most important personal trait
- Hobbies help to continue personal growth
- Is music a stress reliever capable of decreasing depression?
Government & Politics Argumentative Paper Ideas
- Recruiters must be required to post job vacancies on a government-run website not on media resources
- Why is it the responsibility of our government to shelter homeless people?
- Must the religious groups drive the state fund schools?
- Puerto Rico should become a state
- Alaska has never belonged to the United States
- Barack Obama deserves to be printed on the new US banknotes
- Justice system in the United States has to be improved
- The military budget is rather huge: it is time to reduce it!
- How does media help politics?
- Marijuana can help to achieve peace around the world
Funny & Humorous Debatable Paper Ideas
(more ideas to make your homework answers smart!)
- Blondes are not necessarily dumb
- Humorous pick-up lines work
- Do women feel more than men?
- Why should students be allowed to drink beer at school?
- They should assign PE writing homework
- Never let your parents become your FaceBook friends/followers
- Moms can be more fun & crazy than dads
- How do you feel about debatable essays? Are they pointless?
- “Family Guy” displayed “Star Wars” better than George Lucas
- Men should change their style and start wearing pink clothing
Find a bonus: 3 more good ideas you may write about:
- Reservation casinos are beneficial if managed properly (Finances class).
- Should Scotland gain independence? (History class)
- There is no way to defend & support gay marriage (International Relations class).
The proposed list of the good themes for persuasive essays gives a clear understanding of what to write about to impress a high school/college teacher or the public and get a high grade. Choose the theme of persuasive essays wisely! A student must feel comfortable with his choice and elaborate on it to develop a powerful thesis and defend it. Don’t forget to add a strong social hook at the beginning (introduction paragraph) of persuasive essays and end up with an impressive conclusion for the reader to feel like discussing the interesting themes of your choice. We wish you good luck when writing persuasive essays. Pick one of the ideas you feel good about and get the desired grade!
P.S. Keep in mind you can contact online academic writers to assist in topic selection as well as writing the whole paper from A to Z.