It's not a secret that modern students have a pile of various assignments, and it's quite hard to organize those stuff even in the paper notebook.
Modern technologies don't sleep! If you are looking for a reliable homework app to manage your studying, read this article right away.
We have gathered 10 quality apps to help with homework, you can find the best homework planner app that suits you! You can make your homework fun! Go ahead and make your choice.
Are you looking for a professional academic writing company? Don't skip our website! Here you can order assignments in various fields and know that your homework is in good hands. Leave detailed instructions and enjoy top-class homework services.
iHomework appThis homework app is available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), and it's possible to download this program here easily. This is the best friend for students during the school year. It has a lot of useful features:
- possibility to keep notes about your textbooks;
- possibility to make reminders to set to-do's, and you won't' forget anything;
- make your own school schedule with this program;
- track your teachers' information.
myHomework plannerThis is a wonderful student homework planner with a simple interface; use this program on your iPhone and stay updated with your class schedule. With my homework app you can:
- Sync across other platforms;
- Access to our website;
- Receive homework reminders;
- Facebook single sign-on;
Join your teacher's Teachers.io class and automatically download their class information, assignments, files and announcements.Choose this free homework reminder app (basic version), it is compatible with all devices. A premium package costs 4.99$ per year.
Istudiez Pro homework appChoose this homework planner and manage various schedules. Istudiez Pro is a useful helper to track your homework and assignments. Here are its basic features:
- organize your own schedule;
- follow up with your homework;
- stay updated with your classes;
- share your calendar events easily with classmates, friends, parents, etc.;
- track your grades and GPA.
School Assistant +School Assistant + is a good homework reminder app with a simple interface. Everything you need to keep organized fits in your pocket! The main features are:
- Main screen customization;
- Weighted grades and evaluation types;
- Control and prediction of grades;
- Unlimited evaluation types;
- Google Calendar sync;
- Google Drive sync;
- Schedule widget;
- Password protection.
My Grades & HomeworkMy Grades is a very popular grade-tracking app; it keeps you on top of assignments to organize all your courses and know your current grades. Main functions:
- View all your school assignments on a calendar/list;
- View your grades by assignment category;
- This program handles both weighted and standard grading systems;
- Easy to use and customize;
- Backup your data to Dropbox automatically to save your data.
StudentLife OrganizerStudentLife is the perfect homework planner app for all students, whether you are currently at school, college, university or even just attending evening classes. With this program, you will be able to:
- organize your study;
- remember your assignments;
- plan your social life;
- sync with your Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iClous account.
TimetableTimetable is the most beautiful and user-friendly application Google Play offers. You can manage your school or university life with it. Save your timetable and all tasks from homework to exams; you just need to enter them once, because of Timetable syncs across all your Android devices. You forget to turn down your phone's volume during classes? No problem, this free program automatically mutes your phone during lessons.
My Study Life
- With this free Android homework reminder app you can:
- Track your tasks - assignments, reminders, and revision. Store your tasks in the Cloud, accessible anywhere.
- Store exams - keep all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
- Manage your classes - your paper planner. Create day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support, etc.
- Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exam, and classes.
- Share – allows the teacher to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school.
EgendaEgenda is a simple app that does your homework. It manages data in a full-featured, beautifully designed cross-platform agenda application. This program main features are:
- Manage all of your homework, projects, bibliography writing, quizzes, tests from all of your classes in one place.
- You won't forget an assignment with daily reminders about what's due next day.
- Add notes to remember group members or assignment details.
Power Planner is the ultimate planner for students. It works with Windows 10 PC and an Android phone. Power Planner lets you manage semesters, enter classes with time schedules and room locations, add assignments and exams, get automatic reminders about upcoming homework, calculate your GPA, and more. The paid version unlocks the ability to use multiple semesters/years. It's possible to add more than 5 grades per class. The free version has limitations: just 1 semester and only 5 grades per class. It is purchased through an in-app purchase, and when you buy Power Planner once, it's possible to unlock it everywhere. Actually, the free version is fully functional, you will like it!
These were just ten applications we suggest trying; you can surf the Internet and find much more or check or guide to spot the best app for Math help and otehr subjects. We hope you will choose the best from our list of apps to help with homework. Get reliable help from the program that suits your requirements.