It takes the time to study for your chemistry laboratory or in-class math test. If we talk about school after-class activity, we mean homework questions. Students who have no idea how to present correct answers can provide simple but witty answers to save their butt.
Below we have posted the homework and test answers of middle/high school and college students who were too brilliant to be considered wrong. Remember these ways to avoid failures. You can also order quick and relatively cheap academic solutions from the good academic services for pupils around the world.
Best Guesses from around the World
- What ended in 1986?
– The year 1985.
- Write in the given math boxes
0.5 or 0.1
4.83 or 4.8
6.25 or 6.4
- What do we call the science of classifying living things like humans?
- Another perfect reply to the tricky math question
- Biology homework answers may appear in the form of a smart picture. Students can solve a case in a simple way, and there is no need to be a professional painter.
- Watch out! Rights reserved for this brilliant idea!
Question: what makes you special? In three sentences, provide a clear response to this question. Make sure to use complete sentences.
- I like to play football.
- I like to build with Legos.
- I am God.
- Imagine you were given some time to explain the way you solved specific math problems. Here is how your answer may look like…
How did you solve problem 9?
– How I solved problem nine is I thought about it.
- Some of these academic masterpieces have a copyright already, so do not provide responses to your homework or in-class questions in the same way!
Write a story problem that shows: 18 – 7 = 11
– Brad had 18 girlfriends; he used to break up with 7 of them successfully. How many girlfriends does Brad has left?
Brad has 11 girlfriends left.
Such a macho man! J Perhaps, the guy is talking about Brad Pitt.
- When you need to provide a clear explanation of what “ free press” is…
– “free press” is when your mom irons trousers for you.
- Use a little imagination and interesting facts about celebrities to cope with your science homework questions of any type.
Example: What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register?
P.S. You can also recall Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, or the guy from “Steelheart.”
- Another way to handle a question related to science and environmental studies at the same time.
Would you like to swim with the given student in the lake?
Answer: No, because there is trash in the water and he’s chubby.
– Well, at least the guy is sincere.
- When your teacher asks to apply a strategy you’ve learned in class to your homework math problem.
Stefan purchases 1 dozen bubble gums. ½ of them are blue. How many of the bubble gums are not blue?
Answer: ½ of the bubble gums are not blue.
- Physics and chemistry homework becomes fun with the quality explanation from a witty student.
Some atoms share electrons and become more stable. Provide an example of a situation in which humans share something and everyone benefits just like in the case of atoms.
- The best educators in the world would not provide any better answer to this math homework problem.
Work on various additional strategies. Write down or provide a drawing of how you can solve 5 + 2 equation.
5 + 2 = ? Way I Way II Use your fingers Use your head
- Browse academic websites with free online examples of essays to make the work on your homework simpler.
- School teachers have already named this solution to math homework question one of the best answers in the history of education.
- In order to avoid writing about your pet, simply switch to your smaller brother or sister.
Teachers instructions: complete the Four Square with several sentences as well as a summary. Then add paragraphs on the lines below.
I don’t have a pet so that I will tell about my sister Julia. My sister acts like a cat, especially crying. She licks other family members and our friends on the face and bits. She sounds like a kitten. I feel good when she cuts up in my lap.
It’s a good idea to have a pet. I love my baby sister. She acts like a wild cat. She also likes licking people everywhere. She says: “Meow! Meow! Meow!” It all feels good!
- Test correction and personal reflection are a tough homework assignment… but not for this middle school student!
Post the correct answers below.
This time, provide a personal reflection concerning why you believe you got the questions right.
I thought wrong.
- Who cares about biology when answering questions regarding the first aid?
Question: A student fell on the ground and scratched his arm.
– Solution: Get up and deal with it.
- Physics and biology can be compared to the food industry. Don’t know how? Let this school student share his version with you.
Help to explain how is the brain like a cantaloupe? Post at least 5 ways.
- 1) It is delicious.
- 2) Empty (as the rest of the fields)
- Another hook for students who have to handle their biology, physics, or chemistry homework. The teacher asks to give reasons why John can’t see anything when he looks in his microscope. He is blind! (nice try)
- To study a simple language like Spanish, you may use the following ‘formula.’
Apply commands in Spanish to order or ask your brother to do the things you want.
Ir a la cocina – I don’t have a brother.
- Ahi in the world would teach things like that to young students?
- Academic life is great, but most high school and college students start working early to earn some money for the future. It is time to share the best job ever!
So, when you find it hard to study or provide clear explanations to the tricky questions of your teachers, just share your original ideas in the shape of funny answers! Most of the school teachers have a good sense of humor, so perhaps you won’t fail with an F. Browse the most correct answers to any kind of homework (math, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.) or order a brand new solution in the shape of essay or research paper from the talented educators and writers in one face with more than 10 years of experience in the field of professional academic writing!